Sunday, May 5, 2013

DOARS! Announcement!

Hello readers!

I know my updating has been sporadic, I am sorry about that. It'll be better soon. The part of the problem that had nothing to do with my personal life is that I installed UL and since then I've been having terrible crashes!

So gameplay has been down to almost nil for quite a while! But I finally broke down and got rid of all my mods (ALL of them) :(. And I'm saving like every 10 minutes or so, it's really a pain in the butt.... Anyways, so the game is running fairly ok and the first child of generation 3 has been born!

YAYAY! This legacy has been going for over a year now and we're only just now on generation 3... sad, sad fact there. The DITFT that I did took me 4 months. I guess that's what blogging about a legacy does to the time frame...

:) I just wanted to announce the birth to you guys. I'll leave the gender neutral for now so I don't spoil too much.

5 comments:

  1. Hee! Good to know!

    This sounds like a truly horrible amount of crap to go through to play the game. Just to check -- have you done a complete reinstall of the game? Possibly without University? That can do wonders.

    I'm not posting either, and since it's a trend amongst my simblog friends, I think I'll go post about that :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes! I'm sorry that your game was so problematic! I hope it settles down for you!

    Yay for Generation 3, though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Isa, I just headed over to your Exchange page to download Raquel and was distraught to discover she's not there! Would you please upload her? Pretty please?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my! That's terrible of me! I'll put her right up. Sorry!
      Lol, I get so forgetful sometimes...

      Delete
  4. Hey there! Just wanted to say you're missed. :(

    ReplyDelete