Thursday, October 3, 2013

Seriously, another 6 month break?

Hello!

Hello? Anyone there? Well.... if there is I'll leave this for them. :)

Where in the world have I been?!? First I left mysterious comments about a terrible break-up and then a strange comment about being happy again and then BAM off the face of the map! I don't know why any of you still put up with me!

However! I can explain a few things. I have and have had great plans for Raquel and Rommich since their love began. I've been itching to write it, as it's a story very near to my heart (based off one of the love stories that I've always wanted to model my love life off of), but I just couldn't write it earlier this year. I'm not a talented writer, I can't divorce my writing from my real life issues and it left this couple that I sincerely love in a quandary of doubt insecurity that the readers picked up on. That is completely not how the story was supposed to go. Being in a relationship that was really bad for me at the time would have completely destroyed Raquel and Rommich had I kept writing them. But, as I'm a fairly stable person, and certainly a person that doesn't let a bad relationship continue for anything longer than 3 months, I knew that Raquel and Rommich could have their day if I stopped trying to force it.

"If you don't let bad things continue for more than 3 months and this relationship you keep talking about started in February, then where in the world have you been since the end of May?!?" You might ask me that. That's a valid question.

On June 1st I met the love of my life. I was not expecting it at all. I had just ended an on and (mostly) off again relationship of two years and I tried really hard to let this one go. I told myself I wasn't ready. Well, when it's true love, it's true love... and he was persistent. Anyways long story short, I started dating this fantastic man who took all my free time, and then we got engaged and then we got married, moving me about 500 miles north of where I was (back to where I grew up) and completely changing my life.

But! I have my computer set up now. I have sims 3 installed. I have a new addiction to League of Legends (DARN IT!), but keep an eye on this blog as the DOARS may just be making an appearance.

Also, after reviewing the last few posted chapters, some of them may get re-writes, just a heads up. Any re-written chapters will be announced. :)

EDIT:
Week 9, Day 1 got a new poem at the end to replace the other one.

Week 9, Day 2 was almost completely re-written.

Week 9, Day 3 got some rewrites as well.

2 comments:

  1. YOU'RE MARRIED!!! Oh my gosh! I'm so stunned I can't even follow up that sentence with anything coherent.

    I am so glad to see you back. I've missed you and DOARS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! I've been getting that a lot. I never thought I'd be a whirlwind romance kinda girl, but I'm so glad it worked out the way it has. I've never been happier.

      Delete